Perform systems monitoring to ensure no interruption to company business operation,
trouble shooting, exception handling, performance tuning, and optimization, load testing, etc.
- Perform DataBase Administrator role.
- Proficiency with MySql Replication, Mirroring and clustering.
- Administration and tuning of MySql databases.
- Plan and execute database backup and disaster recovery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Linux, MYSQL, Firewall.
- Minimum degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of MySQL Server DBA experience.
- Experience in optimization, performance tuning.
- Experience in sizing, capacity planning, backup, and disaster recovery planning.
- Experience in administering MySql Server clusters.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
* For interest applicant, please drop us an email with your resume at [email protected]